Product Description & Reviews
The Weston 9 Inch Meat Slicer features adjustable thickness settings from deli thin (for shaved cold cuts) to over ½ inch thick (for steaks and chops). The 9" (8 5/8)" stainless steel blade is easily removable for cleaning. Suction cup feet for stability. Belt-driven motor. Powerful 150 watt motor (120 volts, 60 Hz). Heavy duty anodized aluminum construction. Tilt-out tray for cleaning.Cut perfectly thin cold cuts and evenly sliced steaks & chops with this durable machine, designed for the home kitchen..
Features & Highlights
- Cut perfectly thin cold cuts and evenly sliced steaks & chops with this durable machine, designed for the home kitchen.
- Adjustable thickness control for slicing from deli-thin to over ½" thick
- Belt-driven, quiet running motor
- Food pusher with teeth for controlled slicing
- Sturdy base and suction cup feet for stable and safe operation
- Smooth gliding, large capacity, stainless steel food tray tilts out for easy cleaning
- Compact design for easy storage and transportation
- Crafted from a corrosion resistant coated steel and aluminum housing
- Removable 8-5/8" stainless steel blade
- 150 Watts (120 volts, 60 Hz), CE & UL Approved
|Item Weight:||16.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||19.4 x 14.4 x 14.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.78 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Weston, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.